This is the sequel to Super Mario 64.
Dugga Tugga IslandEdit
- Level 1: Digger the Porcupine at the Tip Top.
- Level 2: Digger's Bloodthirsty Revenge.
- Level 3: Collect Digger's 6 White Stars.
Goldfish Duel GroundsEdit
This world, you battle the giant goldfish to unlock Mario.
- Level 1: Muddy's Slaughter House.
- Level 2: Climb to the Slaughter House's Tip-Top.
- Level 3: Dirt Ground Escape (Collect The 6 White Power-Stars.)
- Level 4: Little Elephant Lost.
Unicorn Fight E'm!Edit
Battle the giant unicorn to unlock Nim-Nom.
- Level 1: Mario's Super Long Jump!
- Level 2: Gigantic Baddies! (Fight the Ogre to unlock Luigi.)
- Level 3: Wiggles vs. Luigi!
- Level 4: Fight Wiggles Again! (Fight Wiggles to unlock Binkie.)
- Level 5: Binkie's Revenge (Fight Wiggles as Binkie to earn a red power-star, witch gives you 2 power-stars at the cost of winning 1 level.)
Wario's Hidden Challenges!Edit
- Level 1: Wario's Noble Sacrifice (Fight a giant goomba to unlock Wario.)
- Level 2: Waluigi's Turn! (Fight the giant koopa to unlock Waluigi.)
- Level 3: Fools Gold!
- Level 4: The Work Shop!
The Underground BattlesEdit
- Level 1: Flowser's Boss Battle! (Fight Flowser to unlock the next world.)
- Level 2: Flowser's Hidden Star! (Fight Flowser to go deeper into the cave to find the hidden star.)
Bowser In Imagination Man's Maze!Edit
- Level 1: The Counting Hour! (Mario counts his stars and needs to get the gint red one from Bowser, so, by beating Bowser in Peach's bed room, you get a hidden star.)
- Level 2: Battle Bowser! (Fight Bowser in the maze of doom to win the game and rescue Princess Peach!)